Our Recent Works
- Sea Port: Undertook detailed study of freight port on behalf of Kolkata Port Trust, Government of India at NSD Dock, Kolkata to ascertain the market value for PPP transaction.
- Mass Transit Facility: Highest and Best Use studies were undertaken to estimate the market value on redevelopment of Inter State Bus Terminals at Pallavan House- Chennai, Kashmere Gate- Delhi, Anand Vihar-Delhi and Sarai Kale Khan-New Delhi. Advised on transfer price for merger, of specific assets to a new entity.
- Hospitals, PAN India: Appointed by Axis Bank to advise on the loan to value cover ratio by fixed assets encompassing land, building, plant, machinery, medical equipment of Columbia Asia Hospitals, on PAN India basis.
Techno-Economic Feasibility Studies
- Shopping Mall cum Multiplex: Carried out TEV study for Andhra Bank on redevelopment of old Cinema into shopping plaza cum multiplex with detailed analysis on market demand, rentals and requirement of the micro-market.
- Luxury Hotel: Conducted TEV study for Yes Bank to assess the viability of new business strategy for one of its kind luxury hotel with each room having a private swimming pool, situated in heart of New Delhi.
- Textile: Carried out TEV study for large corporate banking division of an Industrial Bank to advise on corporate debt restructuring of cotton yarn producing plant at Hosur and Pondicherry, of LNJ Bhilwara Group.
- FMO - Netherland: FMO - Netherland: Lender's Engineer to FMO on development of one of its kind residential townships in the state, located at Haldia and Siliguri, West Bangal.
- DEG – Germany, Proparco- France: Lender's Engineer to DEG and Proparco on wind power plant development by Bhourka Power Corporation Limited at Gadag, Karnataka.
- SBI - Large Corporate Banking: Lender's Engineer to consortium of bank led by SBI for development of five star category hotel by Lemon Tree Hotels at DIAL, New Delhi.
- Transfer Price: Advised Buongiorno Hong Kong Ltd on the transfer price of their tangible and intangible assets to be transferred their Indian entity.
- Purchase Price: Advised Hythro Power Corporation Ltd on the purchase price of Vijay Electricals, a firm engaged in the business of erection, testing and commissioning of AIS and GIS type substations.
- PPP Transaction: Advised Directorate of Industries, Government of Mizoram on the value of its equity stake in a proposed public private joint venture, for its undertaking, MIFCO. The equity stake was in the form of infrastructure services developed by MIFCO.
Real Estate Advisory
- Super Area Calculation: Advised DLF Limited on the estimation of the saleable area in residential projects situated at Golf Course Road, Gurgaon. The projects have a total super built up area of 9.5 million sq. ft with more than 2600 apartments.
- Price Guidance: Advised the team of Central Park on the selling price and marketing strategy of their proposed product at Gurgaon in an area of 47.5 acres with more than 1700 apartments.
- Reserve Price Fixation: Advised Railway Land Development Authority on fixation of reserve price for sale of unutilized excess land measuring 4.5 hectares located at Bandra, Mumbai.
- TEV Consultant to IDBI Large Corporate Bank for CDR proposal for Iron, Steel and Textile plants at Maharashtra, Karnataka and Pondicherry.
- Portfolio valuation of 70 properties across India carried for Educomp Solutions on behalf of Lender’s.
- Lender’s Engineer to Nationalized Banks for power projects in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal, Punjab and Gujarat.
- Valuation of Infrastructure facility created by Hindustan Paper Limited for Public Private Partnership.
- Lender’s Engineer to Nationalized Banks for hotel projects in New Delhi, Gujarat, Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh.
- Valuation of Mysore Paper Mill Limited for BIFR, Ministry of Finance, GOI.
- Lender’s Engineer to Private Bank for school projects and high end commercial mall at Gurgaon and Mumbai.